Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword No 27,007 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword No 27,007 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Ultimately deficient stock gets one worker begging
- Huge online artwork?
- Lightweight directors from company set it back
- Move family’s boundary marker
- Bad soldier stops officer in charge retiring — it doesn’t make sense
- Axe short tree trunk one overshadowed by tree
- Commonly a chain letter — I define it differently
- Opportunists possibly those grasping Persians
- Matched question put in to worry journalist
- Immovable barrier straddled by a six-footer
- Broadcast appears over and over again
- Villain in white van keeps coming round
- Welsh representation in Midlands town
- A gem of a game?
- Hearts lost to Jesus in for example part of church
- “Climbing record broken by English team” — small picture feature
- Victims of WW1 the result of power station closure?
- See 14
- Destructive force moving mountains? No no!
- Holy Joe restricting foul crone’s base benefit
- Declared source of funding for EU members
- Recording to cover item put on by gents after game
- Support train loses time taking 100 aboard
- Weariest jockeys in a way
- Constant truncated presumably
- This may bore lawman caught up in affray
- Such words are equivocal as wife takes stand
- Wartime show mounted to conceal a fiddle