Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword No 27,002 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword No 27,002 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- See 24
- Most adequate unit of current just in case
- Base including second home
- True to form runner put on old coat perhaps?
- See 18
- See 19
- A flavour eating donkey part braised
- 8 unmasking red risky operation still
- One’s despicable list
- Well what might have me beatified?
- One isn’t a worker behind party issue
- Mission accomplished like another military operation on all fronts
- Both journeys on a return ticket to remote location
- Factor when last in race fast catching me
- Barely covering the fundamentals of rules insufficient for legal expert
- Nut pasta
- Baseball player shot due to rifle
- Bottom of charts not very good track
- For the future then? Yours truly for starters
- See 16
- Will official survive in the end after old court restructured?
- Tail of nuthatch in bird book
- Flash speed not good enough
- Old vessel ship under contract originally transporting yarn swiftly
- Irritating devil perhaps penning average score for 1960s’ song
- Source of information in the Times about bird
- Be brave at first in bending the rule of law in advance notice of possible charges?
- Lead key or bolt ultimately
- See 19
- Soccer team from Louisiana one beset by yobs