Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword No 26,997 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword No 26,997 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Soldier having inhaled phosphorus is carried by retiring fighting unit
- Oil not iodine inserted in wings which are merely ornamental
- American’s level account
- Performance object one included in jazzy intro
- Eyeing Pisa’s movement? Never!
- Ruler’s quiet sigh
- Entertainer who needed a get-out clause?
- A Simpson involved in statement to be resolved even with this
- See 28
- Ruin what you do separating messily in NYC
- Cool things: duchess’s means of cutting a fine figure
- Wanderer’s audible pain understand?
- Enable English gardener to absorb pressure?
- Barber Eddy won’t see kinks
- Immense head of state in rich setting
- Low note money
- Bill takes pity moving colleague in an unusual way
- Battle scene when belittled US leader breaks agreement
- Well I never put Troy in Ascot wear
- Meat cut row announced by Brummie?
- Whiskey Bob’s dance
- Scorer’s outburst of hedonism?
- Very old insertion in fugue too vague to be dated
- It echoes some features on a tortoise
- Street swamped with drugs in extensive area of Manhattan
- Clued anagrammatically without depth and finished “get real close”
- Web before its inception was large organisation’s joke
- Heartless sneaky zany guy’s opposition of three?
- Haven — nothing like a militant group
- Bias of south London gardens