Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword No 27,001 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword No 27,001 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Unable to settle at home put back bedtime
- Retired bachelor used to be my doctor
- Perhaps more tea and toast made by dog breeders?
- Feeling duller at end of term?
- They shock and bestir frail old rebels
- Mother most attentive keeping temperature steadier
- Ducks surround small lake in city
- Railways regularly neglected I’m sorry to say
- Supporter of an economic system that is disastrous (italics apt)
- Sent certain kingly leaders away causing amusement
- Men talk twitching of sexual pleasure
- Predicament is easy to bear after heading to pub
- Writing first version of paper not out wearing women’s clothes
- Whiteness of china egg held in both hands
- Ten cheers for tiny thing!
- Key rings quietly diminish in number
- Font functions beautifully at first with suitable individual text
- Name state of North American mountain region
- Patient dropping in here unrobed panicking nurse
- Shy queen with very piercing intelligence
- Where you might ski round and round and spend a lot
- Ravel fantasia arr. Bob Marley?
- Hiding bottom in swingers’ bar Arachne cuts odd discontented figure
- During very fine morning yearn to climb tree
- Father Christmas shedding clothes over one summer month upset part of the WI
- Wrongly say Capone is breaking law
- Sex carries advantages for your health
- Excite gentleman grabbing top of thigh