The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 12 January 2022 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 12 January 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (12 January 2022) has a total of 27 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 12 January 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 27 clues in the 12 January 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is PEAT which contains 4 Characters.
- Quietly put away accumulated 19 of 16 is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is THELIEOFTHELAND which contains 15 Characters.
- Fine old athlete ruined with heroin? It's how things are is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 12 January 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are J,Q,W,X,Z