Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27140 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27140 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Non-interventionist passes away
- Makes ready for use again in harder heartless round
- Radio set model 23
- Pontiff backing even bits of polemical epic poem
- Those not shocked as youths rudely kiss hand holding tablet
- Whisper behind a hand?
- Lower gas number
- It’s a chore acting as linesman
- Come to a vigil before noon
- Traps for plumber repairing sunbed
- A number of hands up this jumper?
- Firing one that’s eating out
- Saying Oprah broadcast one feminist title recalled
- Some began onanism around a period of immaturity
- Lives in Dutch city
- Lamb? Try it without salt initially
- Hand in answer papers
- Like some clues with “hand” in? Go to Davy Jones’s locker
- Not upset by female going both ways in 15 regions honest!
- Some song and dance as roguish hand ends up under jumper
- Hand finishing under jumper makes one cross
- Hand between two points under jumper? Pond life!
- She possibly reports hand straying after American leaves for Italy
- Plant hand under jumper
- Bosses putting hand under jumper?
- Type of fun guy reportedly got putting hand under jumpers as well
- Hand in this jumper perhaps clammier after stripping off
- Useful hockey sides
- Express disapproval as hand is seen stroking tops
- Talk cut short