Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27871 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27871 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Fine to recycle cans and waste
- Locks up with this chain – orgy without clothes to tear
- Poison a river covered by smoke
- Telltale sign person lacking news to spread?
- Side One’s ending: McCartney’s hit playing
- Weed in tent! Help me out
- Airline left India for island
- Nasty one’s after Tramp
- Touching story about one that’s capable of working again
- Treatment of tooth and nerve: cure available without licence
- Comedy character by hotel – priest on show came down
- Go anaemic tablets individually knocked back
- Remain on chair with this?
- Shave head of Britney Spears balder
- Stone cut film
- Rage holding rounds for gun
- Team without competition to enter
- Drink drivers taking short month off work
- Holiday place with empty restaurant: stood up inside
- Copy salesman? Booze picked up by some?
- Conga? Are members forced to follow it?
- High-end property? Old tree fellers cut into sections
- Quack from duck below nest on way
- Scales going up fully needs to get trim on top
- Red Arrows initially came flying over independent country
- Set of regulars to barmen: ‘We pour over barrel here perhaps’
- Film singer one impresses
- Put on weight to get attention