Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27906 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27906 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Warmer on entering flat in south- central England?
- Old Czech dissident keep left
- See 26
- When twin has dropped in visiting house passing comment
- Where test may be good after racket covered up by politician
- Star reversing in luggage van
- Beside fire quivering with anticipation
- Sprinkles powder on tidied hair both at the back and fringes
- Politician serving suggestion with eggs reportedly?
- Self-pitying politician finally removed
- Sinister character I back
- Before getting squeezed round back of cupboard leaning to one side
- Other art I suspect is rougher
- Politician 18 hit once
- County politician ousts king
- Awkward without 18?
- So-called rubbish artist
- Barking mog admits arrogance
- Where American car may be a great deal below average man!
- In the end provocative footwear used oddly for pastoral work
- Is card between pair of diamonds swell?
- Politician dismissing case of rabble
- See 24
- Point penned by editor in politician’s comic
- A blunder with fee almost embarrassed – to be paid back
- Not believing when a jerk admits crime
- Sweet thing a Scot unfortunately beset by wind
- Politician’s baby
- Island where politician arrived without me
- A pain going uphill plod
- Europeans dressed up in lederhosen a disaster
- Top always top in dominant European country