Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27910 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27910 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- They can’t recall thus must enter made-up names
- Throws out European – company has no union
- You can’t have a go at this bloody bully after school turned around
- Turn and depart
- Does rascal show on TV small round bottom?
- Draws matches
- Plant (iris) adapts when neglected
- Real gunfire shot having taken turn here?
- Send back partially defrosted fish
- Enough! Nearly calling off trip on this
- Tablet reduced abdominal pain – possible cause?
- Bloke that is special lover?
- Drink neat rum when touring island
- State two answers: scores missing first rounds
- To boot ball wingers drop off like this
- Kiss cheek
- Side wearing skirts of sky blue
- Mate to talk glibly about one man’s best friend?
- Tremendous performance against Conservative
- Work with spirit level in America
- Did butter and spread food pastes
- Cleaner wrong? Has wiped bum
- Smash hit – actress is most stiff
- Partners with screams: they make electricity inside
- A sign for Underground by end of station like Paddington
- Old money from film copies circulating
- Kiss while under piece of mistletoe now?
- Locals concerned with Poles