Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27913 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27913 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- G Boycott breaks 24 – an astronomical event?
- Perhaps Trump suppresses young woman model
- Biblical character had hassle over vacant inn
- Fabulous creature married fairytale creation
- Wasted one beer and it’s spilled
- Portion of fish abruptly returned with expression of disgust
- Buries Bowman with HAL’s core right between the stars
- Language of Pythagoras?
- Highly attractive and flirts regularly
- Romantic hero’s passion to steal back female
- Bump into bastard touring Russia pursuing old girlfriend
- A vice president makes very little money
- Noble’s half-eaten food sent back by Nazi
- American sailor tucks into extremely cold or hot sauce
- Bird smuggled in Australia?
- Spice Girl drops hands with rage blowing top
- Head off? New queen rejected church’s observances
- European character finally needing car service around 2000
- Maybe Edward the academic changes sides in vote?
- Still no place for tart
- Winter dance party is to be thrown!
- Catholic man’s wages for service in county
- Primarily they see close in order to gain a little bit of perspective
- Since the trouble storing uranium we get life science
- Sobers up provided inside: lager brewed by daughter
- Delirious that Conservative’s still supporting Europe
- In Austria logician assumes 1 + 1
- Hurt leg and rear
- It’s mixed into cocktails at first
- Immense grip by snake’s tail