Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27921 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27921 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Unflappability of working-class men
- Sense of time wasted knowing no bounds
- One exploits setters about to retire
- Met privileged groups carrying large revolvers
- Lots of powerless lackeys
- Warning triangle is broken
- Part of somebody’s Seychelles journey
- Briefly anointed barbarous Boris Johnson?
- Male rewriting article using feet
- French revolutionary losing clothes in US capital
- Tory’s buccaneering plot
- Dull sound of rubbish piano
- Little growth in season once November’s gone
- Stupid bears smell beastly
- Old men perhaps foil security measure
- First of advance military units reach river on the Russian-Chinese border
- Against poetry being recited
- Wrong to assume husband butts in here
- Most inactive and poorly during Second International
- Help idiot start to improve posture
- Lower status of French ace
- When all else fails option Carry On Cleethorpes?
- Gets excited over detailed porcelain plates
- Bitterness of American crook regularly missing bounty
- Content to leave alcohol rising QC consumes a lime and soda?
- Selfishness perhaps is in order
- Tipsy Chechens full of spirit
- Girls losing useful devices in coach seats