Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27929 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27929 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Existentialist element of religious art rejected
- Don’t dump on Raleigh for instance
- Boozer in loving embrace failing to shape up
- See 11
- King George put away cares – slight king just the same? I came to that conclusion too!
- Spend until one’s cup overflows?
- Can be expressed as ‘iron-backed yarn’
- It’s associated with bridge in tutorial topics
- Bony very backward duck
- Palace head linked to Pik Botha’s ultimate collapse
- One who considered being a Swiss miss almost a provocative one?
- See 11
- See 11
- A proposer of a Superman fashioned from zinc sheet
- Wager from old days settled
- Convenient place for men to spout?
- Starting price put on ancient German sequin
- River Polish river
- Reposition wonky bale to be upright
- Thief one making a noise leafing through papers?
- He recognised the absurdity of being Conservative with a problem getting up
- Oxygen-enriched form of cast-iron combinations
- Fake tears spilled on encountering impedance
- Make a mess of relieving foreign consulate of can
- Falsely testify against one being recruited for fun and games
- Mobile program adding energy to British pop starter
- Traditional tales of feet that are a joke?
- Land failure
- Reservoir into which old-fashioned writers would be dipped
- Hector heartlessly held in unbelievable slavery
- The Mendips housing fix
- Imprisoned in the manner of an ancient people