Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27930 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27930 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Art thief: ‘Am I not worried by consequences?’
- Team enters hard times over position in league?
- Shakin’ Stevens ignoring TV impression
- Nature’s forecasters use brains to obtain current research and development
- Loss of money earned over players – 100’s missing
- Bright sun next to Mercury orbits cool pair
- Object of night shift
- Foot as party leader was somewhat untidy
- Pleasure holding books retiring to bed
- Succeeded in developing theory about the womb
- Promotion involves salary increase for flatterer
- He let in English nationalist for celebration
- Monsters? Turn back – no time to wait!
- Pierce Brosnan finally wears tie
- Fake Tory in Labour? Not our former PM
- Judge saw criminal giving talks
- Seconds includes Eton mess with seeds
- New Age rock supports metal plants
- Girl’s transport delivered
- Conservative peer noticed tool
- They rescue sick parrots bandaging heads
- One releasing those caught in possession?
- So today’s not the 4th?
- After removing top change into an enchantress
- Funny film about old vehicle reversing to happen in seaside resort
- Toast and orange squash with afternoon off
- Playing tennis keeping ball on line is rude
- Plans for launches
- At home I sleep rising to make a sandwich
- Hilarious person in Sunday best
- Man will cause commotion…
- …with ‘female only’ sign
- Waves one off from plane