Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27942 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27942 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Legally hand over classic horror story penned by West Country runner
- Checking on our electrics extension leads over here!
- Late battle unfinished one gutted about it
- When astronomical body going down doctor ready to act?
- Check on hip
- Minor error result of crossing chicken with armoured animal might you say?
- Authentic expression of concern by parliament
- Curse when senior officer’s overcome by sudden rush
- Reptilian chief of police?
- A relation unaltered
- Special paint – a small amount not quite covering blubber
- Unruly chap punched by king attention-seeker leaves
- See 16
- Tiny bit of lettuce stuck in dentures unfortunately – that’s what happened
- Egalitarians supposedly come apart with dirty tricks inspiring criminality at first
- Heading for escalator the lift put out
- Austrian composer leading Punjabi in hunting game we hear?
- Measure hole in nuclear site
- Skinny vermin almost entirely squashed by upstanding cardinal
- Line one nailed by a fool one’s played
- Beginning to tire school in terribly important passionate game?
- German’s noted classic H?
- Under top of glass eye a long wiggly line
- Charge as letter may be requiring postage ultimately
- Jam session?
- Secure packing chest for gingerbread
- See 7
- Shooting stick’s outside supporter set up