Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27949 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27949 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Cold bird caught by young people
- Inclined to be stylish doffing cap after giving away £1000
- Long for oxygen during hard exercise
- Former vice president wants Spain to condemn Smith’s rules
- Parts of the year (days?) involve taking holidays primarily
- America’s new topless messengers
- Lines of holy men receive halo
- Building site has the most grey
- Shakespearean character’s strong metal rod
- Shop like a Doctor Who actor?
- No aviarist adapts to changes
- Country network’s down
- Gold-plated carbon and copper exist
- Follows from what parrots are said to do?
- Gunfight that might be so hot…
- …in Chelsea or otherwise
- West road rises above base of clouds in visions
- Setter’s upset over good answers to puzzles
- Noble government peer endlessly promises to pay
- Bash fool – it’s performed to entertain others
- I’m yet to move under small block
- Rewrite script with safety device
- They work hard on Greek desserts
- Song composed to win lady’s heart
- Worthless old 13 – no parts?
- English extremists kidnap mother on river
- Little over a second to divide
- Suggestive look at electronic tablet held in both hands