Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27952 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27952 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Feels soft clothes
- For train affected routes are detailed
- Went back to bed one originally called number
- Kill time in boxing ring with jab
- Show Lewis Hamilton bio: not aware when taxed
- Tramp cut smell that might come out of armpit
- ‘Drink stock of vodka regularly’ returning addicts admitted
- City brothels in kinky houses
- Got up to make drink
- See 11
- OK to take in features of hotel room? Going off opening B&B?
- Runway show? Take clothes off
- It’s printed with parts from two magazines (first is short)
- Turn over paper and study plot
- Run out on a National horse
- Help drivers to find remote places
- Show model short dress
- Run through Kama Sutra’s middle one: climax in new positions!
- Dependent on tablet – necessary to get up
- Exploit model in paper over time
- Sorting bag later – is one dealing with problems involving letters?
- Me? Poser? Nude in centre spread all stripped
- Chippy with fish written on board
- Topless senhorita excited unconventional leading man
- Call for attention woman in lift well below this?
- Look to leader from Brussels before campaign
- Extra papers in the Guardian