Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27953 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27953 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- King has a change of heart initially having to trample over crusader
- See 1
- Frustrating skin defect in article
- Stand in line to hear writer die as such
- Religion is a bit of a growth industry
- Plenty in support of amalgamation
- From the East an aroma is emerging
- In France you read Italian
- Tour Iran plus half the planet
- Request tree-lined square borders
- They say solver had dinner late to lose strength
- Turned up really loud music essentially is pants
- A number are into computers
- Right fuss after outrageous speed: it’s criminal
- Extremely undemocratic to interrupt the development of nearly green power generation
- See 28
- Keen to welcome both long and terribly grand plot for production
- Here Ryde is an American
- Strong as Poirot?
- Vessel manoeuvre: starting to go about
- Once an island bird losing half its tail?
- Car built to run on the ultimate in engine oil
- Isn’t he wrong breaking into minister’s residence not long ago?
- Sticker permitted troublemaker to enter
- Calculated harm to banning e-cigarettes
- He sips any cocktail that’s hard and fruitless
- Speak ill of topless Lesbian?
- Bristol sounds like a French port
- See 7
- See 1
- Inverting upside-down explosive
- Natural ability to pick up a distress signal