Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27954 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27954 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Call on falling bombs more in opening shot
- See 26
- Infestation of children it seems?
- It’s perilous to cross immoral leader invested in Greenland after meltdown
- His words exhaustive deprive our leader of power
- Hypocrisy in Lesson One doubly affected
- Jumble sale’s ending after dash to fill car
- See 25
- Political party made to pay shut up
- Refinement in Chopin’s words?
- Nicely shortened business degree secured by force – a walkover for entrants?
- See 2
- Old player in game breaking bank
- Go in the corner of this room pal having nobody to play with
- Maybe note is me?
- Inward-looking solvers ordered masks
- More understanding issue in Europe?
- See 12
- Person climbing down depends on people flying up
- Dog left to bite bespectacled nebbish one nowadays missing a lead?
- Dish Chinese lawyer served up
- Ill wind arising innumerable common criminals initially punching dandy officer on the way?
- Moon named Calypso’s core eg rocky
- Very old houses set to be demolished – that’s a blow
- English chap not entirely into American broad beans
- Republican impressed by topless model too
- Clear case unpacking middle
- Show skinned peach