Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27955 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27955 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Hat priced badly going for a song
- Singer Rod extremely raunchy male (article by 1 down)
- Succeed the first time? Don’t be ridiculous!
- Things assumed to be true by singer actor and model
- See 25
- Working with 10 new 14 15 pens article for the net
- Actor and singer cast in a chimerical revue
- Small booth with Observer and Time Out
- Fool clenches fist knocking out posh Aussie
- Mechanic agrees: roughly £500
- Search round for small band
- See 16
- Architect from 15 14 repeatedly visiting Iceland
- Party with sister Ruby perhaps back in Australia?
- Male paid by performance not at first unaccompanied
- Keen exhibitionist just starting run – under arrest potentially right away?
- Reticent about two newspapers appearing evasive
- See 8
- Desert shade
- Supply kit not primarily for a team of 3 15 15s?
- See 18
- Drink not right for social gathering
- My regular visits to Gateshead
- Team raving about fan
- See 16
- Unemotional person clings with space needed
- Making threefold part for high voices (mostly home key)
- Happy oddly caught up in extremely northern storm
- Outlandish point by Times relating to the Listener
- Fast food from Bake Off? Nonsense!
- See 10
- Notably two-in-one record player