Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27967 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27967 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Behind sound of Irish song London initially put out
- English are heard repeatedly admitting old mistake
- Some industriousness is needed for today’s theme for instance
- Interpreted we hear sign that woman’s married? Misleading clue!
- Corrupt dealer has something worn at table hiding king and queen
- School backed legal action – there’s usually money in it
- Tenacious pursuer’s blunder entering bank
- Source of marble artists placed on vehicle
- More stylish going over line one who finishes nicely?
- Use fan improperly creating hazard
- Reckoning that I must be involved with crime
- British educational foundation’s reaction to freeze?
- In summer are roasts not cooked as much?
- More like canal boat quickly moved around with oar
- Confused restorer turned back
- Vigour from writer after change of heart
- Dread it disappearing from territory no end
- Being a student in university city
- Detain me improperly making problem for head
- Eg tapes in advance piano note repeated on strings
- Managed university in America part of the system we’re in
- Defenders sometimes put obstructions across street
- They yield short-term interest showing edge in record time
- Concerning previous person trying to fix things
- Making corrections in speech or text
- Unknown to mathematicians supporting awful 9 in astronomical model
- Open bottle containing a French port
- A piece of 4 or 19 youth’s not completed satisfactorily