Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27969 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27969 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Travelling people after a bouquet
- Sweat embarrassingly in a tuxedo?
- Conservative party member demanding vessel
- Mad freebooter relinquishing power
- Mate in Sydney holding large hammer
- Stray has accommodation in which there’s no time to relax
- Pick up article in valley
- Clutch component say coming closer
- King of Mercia primarily laying waste
- Determination to complete the crossword again?
- Missionary position in middle of Wales
- Fiddle with French car that’s dropping back
- Beginners from Oxford University set off in boat
- Cast is so grand for directors
- Attentive dealer taking part
- Party for 13 across
- Golf match involving more of us
- Fit we hear for a drop of the hard stuff?
- Ewe turns out to be supplier of milk
- Rotten place requiring short journey
- Gung-ho gunners encircle country in Africa
- Angry outburst from one stuck in traffic
- Old queen with no love for a new one
- 26 down say holding Joe up in Havana?
- Land makes outlaw happy and he’s reformed
- 3 for Roman healer
- Titanic female at sea as gent is
- Corpulent guide terribly weary
- Central bank supporting false medicine man
- One hug possibly as good as a feast?
- Where one goes from bank to bank to get a bit of dosh
- My word is annoying you at first
- Legal documents reportedly for Swiss hotelier