Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27970 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27970 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Kippers? They’re on the way from Mallaig to Fort William
- Aroused by adult party in Ireland
- Flower that’s yellow outside Germany or in it
- Carmen in East London area leading to boos and hisses?
- Unsettled after Scientology’s first dissemination
- Ice pack only partially needed
- Like Mr & Mrs Smith finally was dying
- Sexually ambivalent? Leave chap from the ’50s intolerant of others’ ideas
- Conservative leader suspended for being shifty?
- Arabs perhaps coming from other shores
- Delete from Will’s Tinder his raving about me subjectively
- Little bits of dirt under sofas typically
- Rue missing intro for White Bird
- Striking hat? It might be Haydn’s
- Bloomers German chap initially lampooned in Room 101
- Woman’s right to a German address?
- Leaves through different gate admits airline
- A way to go on 22 across?
- Indian princess has hair a man styled
- Cloak our resident Druid originally ordered in black?
- As 22 across might be by one German in 6 perhaps
- Explosive new book describing dates with former England footballer
- Descriptive words no good for teeth pig’s lost
- Turning out to be the online type
- Fungi with some seaweed one’s eating cold
- Acknowledged Henry was unwell
- Sexy bottom? It might encourage rapid but unwelcome developments
- See one’s stoned