The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 6 September 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 6 September 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (6 September 2021) has a total of 30 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 6 September 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 30 clues in the 6 September 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is ASTI which contains 4 Characters.
- Drink in plastic container (4) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is SARGASSOSEA which contains 11 Characters.
- Search and rescue by operations leader into nasty gasses across large part of the North Atlantic (8,3) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 6 September 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are J,Q,V,X,Z