The Guardian Quick Crossword 1 November 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Quick Crossword 1 November 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (1 November 2021) has a total of 28 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 1 November 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 28 clues in the 1 November 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is WEED which contains 4 Characters.
- Cannabis (slang) (4) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is CRAZYGOLF which contains 9 Characters.
- Putting around and through miniature windmills etc (5,4) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 1 November 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle are B,J,Q