The Guardian Quick Crossword 15 October 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Quick Crossword 15 October 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (15 October 2021) has a total of 24 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 15 October 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 24 clues in the 15 October 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is MAGI which contains 4 Characters.
- Sages who followed a star (4) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is CRIMEANWAR which contains 10 Characters.
- Conflict in which the Light Brigade futilely charged the Russian guns (7,3) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 15 October 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle are J,K,Q,X,Z