Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Quick Crossword 15366 Answers.This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Quick Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Quick Crossword 15366 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Release a long breath
- Excessively forward
- Instrument measuring speed of rotation
- Poster-securing device?
- Area furthest from the stumps
- Old South American
- Old film about current events
- Tiny piece
- Wedge from Royal Portrush?
- Grey and overcast
- Child prodigy
- Way to go!
- Powdery starch used in cooking
- Royal Artillery soldier
- Get a move on!
- Ghostly figure – man’s path (anag)
- Three fours
- Urban area