Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Quick Crossword 15425 Answers.This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Quick Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Quick Crossword 15425 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Pasta dish (from an Italian city)
- A half-crown?
- Rules of furniture arrangement – huge fins (anag)
- Seed carrying pod with hooks
- Long cream puff
- See you!
- Rock from which a metal can be extracted
- Type of shoe
- Make a humiliating apology
- VDU information that something’s wrong
- Pompous bore
- Self-important – savouring oil (anag)
- Covering for an arm
- Set of rules