Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Quick Crossword 15429 Answers.This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Quick Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Quick Crossword 15429 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Unpleasant thing to find under a windscreen wiper
- Gang member
- Garden event
- Put back money into the same business
- Light bluish red
- Feeling that this has happened before
- Attack with beak
- Seventeen-syllable Japanese poem
- Awaiting one in the future
- Successful run
- Englishman in Australia?
- (Not one) little bit
- Glassy red yellow or green gemstone
- Working together
- Support for allbranches?
- Night club performance
- River joining the Mississippi south of St Louis
- Obscene gesture
- Beckoning sound
- Expression of surprise