The Guardian Quick Crossword 18 March 2023 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Quick Crossword 18 March 2023 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (18 March 2023) has a total of 24 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 18 March 2023 The Guardian Quick Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 24 clues in the 18 March 2023 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is BALD which contains 4 Characters.
- Hairless is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is SPHAGNUMMOSS which contains 12 Characters.
- Peatland plant — song has mumps (anag) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 18 March 2023 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle are J,Q,V,X