The Guardian Quick Crossword 8 September 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Quick Crossword 8 September 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (8 September 2021) has a total of 26 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 8 September 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 26 clues in the 8 September 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is GATE which contains 4 Characters.
- Total admission revenue from a sporting event (4) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is AGEOFAQUARIUS which contains 13 Characters.
- Current astrological period (heyday of the hippie and NewAge movements?) (3,2,8) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 8 September 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle are J,V,X