The Guardian Quick Crossword 9 February 2022 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Quick Crossword 9 February 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (9 February 2022) has a total of 26 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 9 February 2022 The Guardian Quick Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 26 clues in the 9 February 2022 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is BAR which contains 3 Characters.
- It can be soap, chocolate or coffee is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is BREAKINGPOINT which contains 13 Characters.
- I grip banknote (anag) — when a crisis is reached is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 9 February 2022 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle are W,Y,Z