The Guardian Quick Crossword 9 November 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Quick Crossword 9 November 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (9 November 2021) has a total of 24 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 9 November 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 24 clues in the 9 November 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is BRAN which contains 4 Characters.
- Food prepared from husks of cereal grains (4) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is CROPROTATION which contains 12 Characters.
- Practice of growing different things in a field in sequence (4,8) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 9 November 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle are J,Q,V,X,Z