Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Quiptic Crossword 1027 Answers.This crossword puzzle is posted weekly on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each week on The Guardian Weekly Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Quiptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Quiptic Crossword 1027 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Public school boy boxing second European
- Extremely funny joke for southern elite?
- Dispatch rider to take Tibetan leader to member of the royal household
- Setter’s dog facing new attack
- Shed meeting wicked wicked woman
- Cable carried by rickshaw service
- Preparation of crushed ginger’s last to go into pot for cooking
- RAF squadron’s cleaners seen accepting a degree
- Old variety of fruit
- Cruel article found in Bury
- Fearful African given assistance
- Schedule time to get to grips with one source of food poisoning
- Commitments interrupted by inspector’s orders
- Guardian editor returned with electric guitar
- Queen excused from drill duty
- Publishers in support of hairpiece
- Number after number that’s lower?
- Make better meal or I eat junk!
- Committee chap at party for a military unit
- Mule is skidding on oily mixture
- Fellow introducing duck to plant
- Ran into antique damaged by a period of isolation
- Lawyer mostly drinking American liqueur
- Injured goblin getting a bumpy ride
- Dangerous situation created by papers about yearly meeting
- Fuss with undergarment
- Denied access to somewhere to drink claret?
- Note match fix!