Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Quiptic Crossword 1042 Answers.This crossword puzzle is posted weekly on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each week on The Guardian Weekly Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Quiptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Quiptic Crossword 1042 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Retired FBI agent sued criminal and cooled down
- Distance covered by very large fruit
- New husband wearing diamonds in a corner
- Suspect here to exploit a leafy hideaway
- Laboratory turning to American business an ornamental railing
- Bachelor drowning in drink rejected help
- South American twice ate mega-chopped minced product
- Peace offering from old boy in possession of working farm
- Son beginning to worry about part exchange
- Exhausted by too much applause?
- Go in to welcome Conservative hosting union meeting
- Plant found in bedpan is edible!
- Abandon police officer’s vehicle close to field
- Wished to get rid of priest and have a country dance
- U-boat’s leader found floating in European river
- Glib line about a Catholic
- Naughty priestess capturing the heart of brother’s relative
- Discourage 50% of firm
- In trouble with the bank somehow Dave won right to cross river
- A cold leads to horrible ear pain
- Complained after German found out
- Watch flood outside European court
- He gets badly treated hair in the garden by the Mount of Olives
- Run off very happy not to be linked to the family
- Monopolise hut containing a beer barrel
- Pays for female setter to visit Cannes for a change
- Academic receiving note on old playing piece
- Wrens managed to eat the last bit of hazelnut spread
- Resting place for fish
- Where to wash a member of the orchestra?