The Guardian Weekend Crossword 28 August 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Weekend Crossword 28 August 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (28 August 2021) has a total of 26 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 28 August 2021 The Guardian Weekend Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 26 clues in the 28 August 2021 The Guardian Weekend Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is DEE which contains 3 Characters.
- Jack __, host of I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue (3) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is EDGEWOOD which contains 8 Characters.
- __ Arsenal, former US chemical weapons facility on Chesapeake Bay (8) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 28 August 2021 The Guardian Weekend Crossword puzzle are P,X,Z