The Guardian Weekend Crossword 5 June 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Weekend Crossword 5 June 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (5 June 2021) has a total of 22 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 5 June 2021 The Guardian Weekend Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 22 clues in the 5 June 2021 The Guardian Weekend Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is LUTE which contains 4 Characters.
- Stringed instrument with a deep round back (4) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is AUNGSANSUUKYI which contains 13 Characters.
- Burmese politician deposed in a coup on 1 February 2021 (4,3,3,3) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 5 June 2021 The Guardian Weekend Crossword puzzle are P,Q,V,X