The Guardian Weekend Crossword 6 November 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Weekend Crossword 6 November 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (6 November 2021) has a total of 21 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 6 November 2021 The Guardian Weekend Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 21 clues in the 6 November 2021 The Guardian Weekend Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is KEPI which contains 4 Characters.
- Stiff-edged cap associated with the French military and police uniforms (4) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is EMMAWOODHOUSE which contains 13 Characters.
- The eponymous protagonist in Jane Austen's fourth novel (4,9) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 6 November 2021 The Guardian Weekend Crossword puzzle are J,Q,X,Z