The Guardian Weekend Crossword 9 October 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Weekend Crossword 9 October 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (9 October 2021) has a total of 21 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 9 October 2021 The Guardian Weekend Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 21 clues in the 9 October 2021 The Guardian Weekend Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is DIDO which contains 4 Characters.
- Stage name of Florian Cloud de Bounevialle O'Malley Armstrong (4) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is MOTHEROFPEARL which contains 13 Characters.
- Common name for nacre (6-2-5) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 9 October 2021 The Guardian Weekend Crossword puzzle are G,J,Q,V,X,Y,Z