The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 12 June 2023 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 12 June 2023 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (12 June 2023) has a total of 30 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 12 June 2023 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 30 clues in the 12 June 2023 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is LIMB which contains 4 Characters.
- Part of body overcome by chemical imbalance is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is MISAPPROPRIATED which contains 15 Characters.
- Roughly appraised import as stolen is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 12 June 2023 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are J,K,Q,X,Z