The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 15 September 2022 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 15 September 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (15 September 2022) has a total of 28 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 15 September 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 28 clues in the 15 September 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is LUST which contains 4 Characters.
- … inducing this in fluster? is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is MEANINGLESSNESS which contains 15 Characters.
- Sense single man's suffering from futility is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 15 September 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are F,J,K,Q,X,Z