The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 29 March 2022 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 29 March 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (29 March 2022) has a total of 33 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 29 March 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 33 clues in the 29 March 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is RAN which contains 3 Characters.
- Managed to uncover Sinatra? is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is SEAMONSTER which contains 10 Characters.
- Kraken eats men! So scary, right? is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 29 March 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are C,J,K,Q,X,Z