The Guardian Quick Crossword 24 March 2022 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Quick Crossword 24 March 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (24 March 2022) has a total of 25 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 24 March 2022 The Guardian Quick Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 25 clues in the 24 March 2022 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is REEF which contains 4 Characters.
- Reduce the area of a sail exposed to the wind is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is TOFFEEAPPLE which contains 11 Characters.
- Funfair fruit confection is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 24 March 2022 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle are J,K,X,Z