The Guardian Quick Crossword 5 November 2022 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Quick Crossword 5 November 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (5 November 2022) has a total of 26 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 5 November 2022 The Guardian Quick Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 26 clues in the 5 November 2022 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is TASTE which contains 5 Characters.
- Flavour is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is DESERTRAT which contains 9 Characters.
- British soldier in North Africa, 1941-2 — restarted (anag) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 5 November 2022 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle are J,K,Q,X,Z