The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 1 December 2022 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 1 December 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (1 December 2022) has a total of 30 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 1 December 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 30 clues in the 1 December 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is OWE which contains 3 Characters.
- Have an obligation to participate in rising casework is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is OFFSIDERULE which contains 11 Characters.
- Bad team standard is hard to explain is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 1 December 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are J,Q,Z