The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 1 February 2022 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 1 February 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (1 February 2022) has a total of 33 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 1 February 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 33 clues in the 1 February 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is ARM which contains 3 Characters.
- Member unwrapping Italian ham is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is ORANGUTANS which contains 10 Characters.
- We eat brown fruit, mostly in front of animals is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 1 February 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are J,Q,X,Z