The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 1 June 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 1 June 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (1 June 2021) has a total of 28 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 1 June 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 28 clues in the 1 June 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is PASTE which contains 5 Characters.
- Topless model filling vacant Penthouse spread (5) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is COCKTAILDRESSES which contains 15 Characters.
- Numbers racket? Discloses suspect (8,7) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 1 June 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are F,J,Q,X,Y,Z