The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 1 October 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 1 October 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (1 October 2021) has a total of 28 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 1 October 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 28 clues in the 1 October 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is FEAR which contains 4 Characters.
- What's loud has listener showing anxiety (4) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is SATISFACTORILY which contains 14 Characters.
- One left in workplace after final day is all right (14) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 1 October 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are J,K,Q,W,X,Z