The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 1 September 2022 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 1 September 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (1 September 2022) has a total of 32 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 1 September 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 32 clues in the 1 September 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is ANKLE which contains 5 Characters.
- Joint account's now key — loan's expensive, first of all is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is POLARBEAR which contains 9 Characters.
- Directly opposed support for endangered species is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 1 September 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are J,Q,W,X,Z