The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 11 July 2022 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 11 July 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (11 July 2022) has a total of 29 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 11 July 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 29 clues in the 11 July 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is ACME which contains 4 Characters.
- Peak current setter goes after is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is PRECIOUSMETAL which contains 13 Characters.
- Favourite has lead perhaps — it could mean gold is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 11 July 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are J,Q,X,Z