The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 15 November 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 15 November 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (15 November 2021) has a total of 30 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 15 November 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 30 clues in the 15 November 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is ITCH which contains 4 Characters.
- Computers etc starting to cause headaches and irritation (4) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is ETHNOLOGIST which contains 11 Characters.
- Hotlines got crossed for student of culture (11) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 15 November 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are J,Q,W,X,Z